(ET) ET Charges for Pennys a Day

Hi All,
For the last month I have been using a Kill-a-Watt
power meter on my ET.

The numbers are in and for 30 days without snow the
average is 0.11 kw/hr per day or about one penny based
on the local electric rates.  The Landis keeps the
pack charged for a penny a day.

We has 2 snows during that time and the extra power to
charge was about 0.35 kw/hr for each storm.

I'm looking forward to the mowing season to check the
cost to mow.

Also Amazon is selling the P3 Kill-a-Watt for about
$23.

Thanks,
Paul Holzschuher
C-185 and E15