(ET) Loader Bucket

Interesting idea. I know this wil sporn a big discussion on
electrohydraulics, but,

Check possibility of using 12VDC hydraulic pump from an outboard or
outdrive unit. This might be a bit light. Also check Northern
Hydraulics/Equipment for pumps that could be driven by your snow blower
motor (little bit of overkill but would be a fairly light laod). I do
believe that you will need some fairly stout hydraulic cylinders to lift
and tilt. I have a special built construction loader/backhoe. The 1/3rd
yard bucket can lift 2400 # and curl 3600 #, it uses 3" cylinders and is
driven at 2,500PSI from a Georotor Pump running off the 25HP twin Kohler.

Good Luck,

BTW do you live San Frincisco or San Francisco?

Adrian