Re: (ET) ET drive stopped

From Lee in Tennessee:

The first thing I do when that happens is check the relays. Since it happened when you went to reverse I would check that one first.

However once when that happened to me I discovered a wire had pulled loose on the motor underneath my feet. Comes from mowing in the brush I guess.

You wrote:
My ET just stopped moving.  It is New Idea EGT-150.  I was mowing, went to
reverse and nothing.  PTO and lift work fine but no drive.  The reverse
relay does not seem to work but I hear solenoids click in the first 2
speeds.