(ET) Batteries and archives

Just dropping in to say I've been reading the archives all the way back to
the beginning.
I'm impressed. Lots of good discussions and insights in there. A big
thanks to everyone who contributed to those discussions.
Read through the Bill Gunn story, and the arrival of Harry Z and Jim C.
The other discussion I found interesting was all the charger discussions.
The Harry Landis charge controller discussions.
I was a battery mate in the Navy. Shoot, I though I knew a few things
about batteries. Nah, I'm just getting started!
Is there a way to back up the archives to my computer in case the email
list ever goes away?
On my home front: rebuilt the ET15 deck rollers, rebuilt the front winch,
think I have sourced a tiller from a list member for our garden in the
spring, have gone with New Holland yellow for the couple of yellow parts
I've sandblasted (roller bar brackets). Man, that Krylon rattle can yellow
paint was thin!
I might get one more mow in this season. Fall is coming on fast. Will be
moving my tractors to the shed for the winter with a monthly top off
charge. I think I'll sell the Cub Cadet come spring. Good old 1990s
tractor but I like the ET better.
Chris in TN