(ET) Got chains from Harold

Just an update: I got a super heavy box from Harold Z this week, new 2 link chains for my E20 tractor. These are a *lot* nicer than the 4 link chains I have been using, look to be a much better fit, and with twice as many connections as the 4 link ones they should work a lot better with less slippage on the driveway.

Also got a set of side skids for my snowblower and some lift straps. Thank you Harold, check is on the way with my thanks!