(ET) attachments on the list

   From: RJ Kanary <rjkanary consolidated net>
   Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 15:42:04 -0400

   SURPRISE! The PDF came through.:)

I approved it, because it was fairly small.

Actually there's no rule about attachments going out to the list, but
there is a rule about large messages.  If the message is too large, it
bounces it to me and I ask the poster to send it without the large
attachment and put the attachment on the web or offer to send it to
interested parties.  It's not that it strips the attachment and sends
the text -- it doesn't send the message to the list at all, unless I
approve it.

So in general it is better if you don't send attachments.  Thanks.

                                        Ken