Re: (ET) 12V charger recommendations

Thanks for the replies.  I think these isolated multi-bank chargers such
as Noco Genius or Minn-Kota might be the way to go.  One box instead of
4, and perhaps I could even fit it on my tractor and avoid needing a
complicated connection to a bank of external chargers.

I found one more company making similar products: Dual Pro (really Quad
Pro in this case).  Anyone have any experience with them?  There seem to
be some relatively inexpensive "manufacturer refurbished" Dual Pro
chargers available on the net.

Thanks again.

                                        Ken