(ET) Elec-Trak Summer Party, 2015

Steve and Diana Shore have offered to host their 2nd Elec-Trak Summer Party, after the successful gathering in 2011. Here is what Steve says:

=====
The Party:

July 18th - rain date July 25th. 8 am until 6 pm. Please bring anything you want to sell. Hoping Harold Z. & Jim C will be here - they can set up on the upper lawn. I will also call Bruce Laumeister to see if he can make it. I will have a few tables of goodies for sale just outside my shop. Please bring a favorite dish to pass. We will have food for the hungry masses and expect to have the grill going - salmon, asparagus, & pineapple. Plenty of parking for all. If our parking area fills up there are two municipal lots just down the street.

The address is:

Steve & Diana
254 Summit St.
Richmondville, NY. 12149