Re: (ET) 36 to 14V

             <First, I want to get as much out of the batteries as possible, running a toaster resistor was a great and bullet proof solution in 1960 but today's electronics it's not the best idea.>

          However many of us are NOT like the Federal Government. We can't spend other people's money that doesn't really exist. <VBG>
       And then there's that concern over that magic "Lucas Smoke" getting let out of such silicon devices. <G>

          How many years of operation would it take to see an ROI ? :)

RJ

Message thread truncated due to thread size limiting.