Re: (ET) charger timer decal

I wish I had a sticker with both sets of marking, and also actual times.

Then I could start out with "my batteries are this old, so this mark"
and then move on to "I added water after 3 charges, so this mark" and
in any case I could look at the setting and say "it'll be done
charging in X hours, so I will come out and check the tops of the
batteries at six o'clock."

--Charlie