Re: (ET) Bennington VT Swap - items

I'm a little north of Keene in Marlow, NH and I have 2 transaxles I picked
up in a parts deal but I have not tested.
I'm not sure I will make it to the show but Putney, VT is pretty close if
it turns out you need a transaxle.
Let me know, I would let one go for a good 6 pack of local IPA :)
Jeff Tickner