(ET) E15 power take off works :-)

Another use for the E-15, as a rolling battery. Over the weekend I used the E15 plus the chainsaw to cut up a number of trees that fell down out back. I love the chainsaw, I just wish I had the button top for the oiler button. However it works well, just let it work it's way through the log.

Next up is going to be replacing the fender, followed by wiring up the connections for the lights and the PTO. Things work, I just need to wire from the front batteries into the fuse panels to back-feed the devices since I don't have any batteries in the rear.

Chris