(ET) ET for sale in KC

Hey all:

It is with great regret that I announce the sale of my 1973 Elec-Trak.  It runs fine and has batteries about 2 years old.  It comes complete with an operable snow blade, front mower deck, rear tiller, all attachments for these components, a second rear hitch with a ball hitch, a second set of mower blades, snow chains and the original rear weight box.

The reason for the sale is simply that I don't need/use it any more.  I hate parting with it but I simply don't use it.

The issues with the mower are simple:
1.  the on board charger needs to be looked at - it stopped working a few years back and most of the time the problem is simple but my fix was even simpler - I use my off board 36 vdc charger.
2.  Personal preferences at this point
- there is a tear in the seat
- on the mower deck, the front (wooden) roller and the rear rollers are original as are the "shock" arms that run between the deck and the mower
3.  Upgrades:
- I've replaced the emergency shut off switch on the side
- I've installed the new braking system but it may need adjusting (stops fine for me)

The mower was rebuild by Bill G a couple of years prior to my buying it and it runs fine.  I have no problems with it so I choose not to "fix" any of the items in number 2.  The mower and all components have been stored in my garage when not in use.

I welcome serious inquiries and request that people contact me off list.  Pictures are available upon request.

Jim Donovan
KCMO area