Re: (ET) ET Deck Painting & Rust Converting

We think alike.  I replaced all my motor bearings with sealed versions.  I also wash my deck after each use.  That's harder with a belly-mount, but not too bad with the tool I made.

I just used some PVC pipe, a hose shut-off valve, an elbow and a homemade nozzle, all attached to a little board.  Slide it under the deck, turn on the valve and move it back and forth for a good cleaning.

Chris