(ET) Napa Batteries?

Hi Trakkers,

I'm looking to take the plunge on a 6x6v setup (I've been running
3x12), and the only local retailer of 6v batteries I've found is Napa
Auto.  I'm new-ish to EV ownership (i make up for it with enthusiasm)
and  I'm a bit lost as to which of their 6v batteries listed online
are best for an E-15 running summertime mowing and wintertime
plowing/blowing.  Here's their listing

https://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?Ntt=6+volt&Ntk=Keyword&Nty=1&Dn=0&D=6+volt&Dk=1&Dp=3&N=0

They have a variety of 6v batteries which *look* like they'd fit, all
in the $90-120 range, but I can't find an explicit mention of amp
hours (I presume this, aside from size, is the most salient metric for
ETs?).   Instead the mention CCA (cold cranking amperage), which I
presume is less relevant.

Thanks in advance,
jr