From: David Plamondon <roberttroll hotmail com>
Subject: (ET) Thinking out loud - Controller
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Date: Thursday, February 10, 2011, 12:49 PM

If one wanted to replace just the first three speeds, and not worry about field weakening, is there a simple controller that could do this? To my understanding the controller options that are available have special "software" that allows for the weakening. If i didnt want that, what possible options are there? I would basically be looking to replace the ribbon resistor and card on a E15 - possibly a E20. Thoughts?

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----