Re: (ET) E15 vs. E12 throttle control

The model of both tractors needs to be known. A quick trip through the HSM shows a couple of different switch and wiring arrangements. Definitely NOT a Plug & Play situation.

RJ

Chris Zach wrote:
So I am not too familiar with the various throttle controls since I normally use an E20. Anyway, this E15 wreck has a box of parts including what looks like a throttle. However it seems to only have 2 speeds forward and one reverse even though it has a complete set of switches.

Is there a difference between the throttles? Did different ones move different amounts, or is it just how the control harness handles the various switches?

Chris