(ET) Here comes the snow....

Should be 24 inches of nice heavy snow here in MD. Well, the E20 is on the driveway, the snowblower is hooked up, the chains are on the rear wheels, the chute rod is on, and two strings of BB600's are getting their final charge/top-off tonight.

This time I'm going to try it without the rear box. Normally I toss about 120 pounds of batteries in there, but I always have to get the chains anyway so this time I'll try it with nothing but chains.

I'll also be doing it with only two strings of BB600's, since I am just feeling too lame to try and put together a third string. We'll see what I get, I'll time it.

One of these days I will hook up the tiller and try blowing snow with the plow on the front and the tiller on the back. Oddly enough one could then lower the tiller and turn it on for that extra *manly* traction. :-)

Finally: Something to seriously blow.

Chris