Re: (ET) Finding Vicor DC-DC's and seat care

On Mon, Nov 16, 2009 at 11:54 PM, Christopher Zach <czach computer org> wrote:
Other question is on seat care: Now that I have a place for the tractor I'd like to put this perfect condition rear seat cushion on the tractor. However it's flawless but has been inside for years. What kind of treatment should I give it to keep it soft, supple, and flexible so it doesn't crack?

The only plastic treatment I've found that seems to be an attempt at making it last (as opposed to making it shiny) is 303 Protectant.  Easy to find via search.  Keeping the seat out of the sun is also a good idea.

(BTW, don't buy your 303 from Camping World like I did, unless you want lots of unsolicited mail about RVs.)

Chris