Re: (ET) So Much Good Stuff

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Konstanty, Walter (GE Infra, Energy) wrote:

I have a master's degree in Electrical Engineering and have a hard time
with
it.... sharp guys .... or "charged" maybe !

For me the main challenge is the chemistry going on within the battery. The electrical side of things I have no problem with (I have a PhD in physics, on the nuclear physics side. My research focuses on energy production and storage in general, in particular nuclear fusion and fission). But, the battery chemistry is something I'm not terribly familiar with....

Mike