(ET) John Deere E90

Hello Tim

I am down to two Rangers and several S-10 EVs.

I have been mowning about a half an acre with a Black & Decker battery mower. Takes a long time so I have been finishing off the additional acres with a gas riding mower. I only do that when I have to.

The Elec-trak just does not come up offten in Oregon so when I came across this dead John Deere I went for it.

No one has confirmed if the mower deck takes the same motor as the Elec-Trak

Don