Re: (ET) Nothing works!

On 10 Oct 2008 at 16:47, RJ Kanary wrote:

> "If water and electricity behave so much alike, why
> do you never see puddles of electricity when there's a leak ?"

Because the electrons are tiny and invisible, that's why.

But they're there!

No worries in the ET though.  It's all open, so there's no place for the
electrons to puddle.  They just roll off and sink harmlessly into the
ground.

In your car it's all OK too, because as soon as you go down the road, all
the accumulated electrons from the open switches flow out through the tiny
holes in the body seams, and again sink harmlessly into the ground.

When they build up in the ground too much, nature takes care of the
problem
by having a thunderstorm to suck them back up to the sky.

It's also not necessary to keep plugs in every unused receptacle in your
house, though some very cautious people do this.  Not only do the
electrons
slip right through the pores of the carpet and between the floorboards,
remember that AC reverses direction 60 times a second.  So it's always
sucking most of the electrons right back into the receptacles, before they
can even fall to the floor.

<very big grin>

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA