Re: (ET) E12-S stopped running

Sounds like very high current draw.  I don't remember now, is the E12S
motor
a wound field or PM type?  If the former, you may have little or no field.

Check for battery voltage at the field terminals (fastons, IIRC) on the
motor.  Disconnect one armature connection before performing this
measurement, or you may damage the motor.  Trying to run without field can
overheat it.

If it's a PM motor, the magnets might have become demagnetized from
overheating.  Or a bearing could be partly or fully seized.

David Roden - Akron, Ohio, USA