Re: (ET) More Power Inverters

David Roden made a long statement which has caused me to question my recent
contributions and I am compelled to reply.   I want to apologize to anyone
moved to become angry at any of my writings to the Digest.  My behavior has
been affected at times because the action of others comes across to me as
unwarranted and out of control, resulting in an anxiety reaction.  There is
no physical fight in me now but sometimes I get fighting mad internally and
need to sooth the anger by walking alone in the woods, kicking a stump or
spending time on our Nordic Track Achiever which has been outlawed since my
last stroke.  When my ignorance is exposed in printed words that I can go
back and read,  my digestive track suffers damaging results.  At my age I
cannot stand much of that.  Your politics hold little weight with me when
you offer something to help with my E-20.  I never noticed your references
at the bottom of your messages.  I did notice your tremendous contributions
to my Elec-Trak controller configuration, and I thank you again for your
willingness to let us use your electronic diagrams.  David, I hold neither
work experience nor qualifications to comment on power circuits and I was
too cute in my helping remarks.  I am hurting and ask for your forgiveness.
Now will you please take a close look at the power failure connections
outlined in my message to you.  If you did not receive it I'll send you
another.  I don't know about how to use a Square D switch at my home.  A
200
amp Midwest transfer switch turns off the power line before connecting to a
10,000 watt generator.   The transfer switch came from Burtons, the long
cable, conduit and connection box from Home Depot, the generator from
Lowes,
and the wireless thermostat from Smart Home.   The gas company connected
and
approved the installation of the Regency propane stove and the electric
company disconnected the power line and inspected and locked the Midwest
200
amp transfer switch which was installed by a licensed electrician. There is
no way that the generator can connect to the power line that I can see.
The
E-20 is used to start the generator  and charge the small battery on the
10,000 watt generator on rare occasions.  Your comment will be appreciated.
Thank you.