Re: (ET) stiff steering on E-12M

Question...If you jack up the front end so the front tires are off the ground, if you have galling will the front still be hard to turn even with the wheels off the ground?

My E20 was hard to turn on the ground but easy when jacked up. My problem seemed to be low tire pressure. After pumping mine up to their max psi, turning felt like I had 1/2 the effort needed to turn.

Tim

Steve Gaarder wrote:
Our E-12M's steering has become quite stiff; the wheel is getting very hard to turn. What is the best way to diagnose/fix this?

thanks,

Steve Gaarder