(ET) Wheel Horse Reflectors Sought

I'm looking for the reflectors that are on the back of the seat lid on the large frame Wheel Horse ET's.  On my tractor, only one survived.  I pulled it off and it reads "Stimsonite" and "No. 15".  It measures 1.125" x 2.5".

A bit of searching yielded no results.  Does anyone have any of these they would be willing to part with?  Take-off's from a parts machine would even be great.  I need one, would like two (the one I have is cracked).  Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Nick