(ET) Snow at last.

Ok, it's only going to be an inch or two, but at least we have some snow.

The Elec-trak is on the driveway, hooked to the blower, about 150lbs of lead in the rear box. Might be time to install the chains.

Annoyances: When I fired it up in the yard to drive it out of course it didn't run. Problem turned out that the brake switch was sticking in the cold, as was the throttle (not on speed 1, on 2). Bit of penetrating oil on both freed them up. Still it's always a bit annoying when it gets cold.

Chris