Re: (ET) electric saws

I have had an electric (110VAC) McCullough saw, with 16" bar, for years,
but
have not used it much.

I did cut down a whole tree (16" diameter base, I think)  in my backyard,
that
was taller than my 2 story house, with it.  I spread the work over a
couple
days - more to rest my back than rest the saw.

As the other buys said - sharp chain is super important - as is oiling the
bar
- otherwise motor overloads.

And, or course, don't pinch the chain - that loads motor also.