(ET) Deep Cycle Battery Info

 Here are some sites that explain batteries in laymen terms. One site I had already posted but added to the others to have them all together. I will post more as and if I find them.

http://bart.ccis.com/home/mnemeth/12volt/12volt.htm
I posted this link in an earlier post

http://www.uuhome.de/william.darden/index.htm
http://www.marine-electronics.net/techarticle/battery_faq/b_faq.htm#3
These two sites are similar but not totally the same. Each may contain its own information.

http://www.rverscorner.com/articles/battery.html
This is another interesting site

Ron in Michigan