Re: (ET) painting, using Extend - galvanizing

A point that I think is important when talking about different options for painting, and how quickly people have observed rust appearing, is how the vehicle is stored (inside or outside). David, with yours that started rusting in less than 2 years after Rustoleum primer and cheapo paint - was the tractor normally kept outside, in the elements? For myself, once I finish restoring my E15, it's going to be stored (when not in use) in our garage - where the gas lawn tractor currently sits. That will surely help out quite a bit.

Mike

--

Michael S. Briggs
UNH Physics Department