(ET) Wheelhorse For Sale

Dear All,

I am returning to the UK in the next couple of months. I have a Wheelhorse electric tractor for sale. I bought it as a project last fall and it has been sitting untouched in my garage since then - I teach, so was planning to do it this summer. It has a mower deck that is missing a motor. I have not even tried putting batteries in to see if it works as I was contemplating converting it to a six volt system and did not want to shell out on 12 volt batteries. It comes with the charger. The motor and wheels spin freely and the gear shift, etc works. I would like to sell it for $300 as is, and will hold off for a couple of weeks before putting it on Ebay. I am located in Nth KY.

Many thanks and kindest,

John