Re: (ET) mulching

You must be one of the lucky guys who HAS an outlet.  That was a special
'side discharge kit' for the deck.  The grass is dicharged to the rear
from all 3 blades on most of em.   As for mulching type blades, I have
dsearched a pretty darned blase catalog for even regular blades, can't
find em that short with a single small hole.   Some of the GE blades were
mulchers you can tell em by an upturned wing at ther end.  It circulates
the grass up like a fan, keeping it  circulating up and down through the
cut more than once. The regular blade has no wing.
    Local ag dealer said that perhaps an electric mower has such a blade,
will have to try Home depot etc for them.
Dave
Weymouth MA