-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Gordon Trump
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 10:46 AM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) ET and actual fuel costs

I have over 2 acres of rough terrain, but mostly flat lawn. My old
Craftsman
tractor with a pooged 20 hp gas engine needs about 3 gallons (@$3.29 this
week) = $10 to mow it.

Very heavy mowing this week, but I used my (under restoration) C185 (E15)
with front deck. Half on Saturday, half Sunday. Recharge power was 6.17 kw
and 5.2 kw = 11.37kw = $1.14 at my electric rates.