RE: (ET) foot pedal switches

-----Original Message-----
From: Gordon Trump
....Filled the transaxle per your suggestion- my E20 seemed to leak it out
also- is this a
common problem?

I have had absolutely no leakage from my C-185 (E-20) transaxle.  Where is
yours leaking from?  If it's at the axle shafts it's a fairly easy job to
replace the seals.

....In any case, mowed the WHOLE lawn with it (EGT200) because my darn gas
tractor had fuel pump trouble and a bad mower spindle- on order from Sears.

I haven't used my gas tractor to mow the lawn since I got my electric
running.  The other day I got on the gas one and thought "God, How Noisy
is this!"

.....Do you think Harold has headlamp lenses?

I hope so but they're easy enough to make out of Plexiglas.  The bigger
question is does anyone know of a 36v bulb that fits the same socket?

Bob