RE: (ET) Need diagnositic help on E12

good point, I just replaced mine for the same reason.
I got the $6 one from surplussales.com, works fine.
http://www.elec-trak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=76

When you tighten it make sure you don't overtighten
and kill the thread (I did that) or crack the bakelite
case (I did that as well) ...

Markus