(ET) Mounting Chains

I guess I'm sort of lucky.....

I have a spare set of mounted rear tires. One set has chains mounted  and
the other set doesn't. Winter - Summer.

I did *discover* one trick to use when mounting the chains though, take
the wheels off, let all the air out, put the chains on TIGHT, re-inflate
the tires, now the chains will be on VERY tight and will not come off as
long as the tires stay inflated.

On another note, I ordered two of the surplus center caps, they did not
work in my charger either, so I may have a different problem or they may
be bad caps.

--

Stay Charged!
Hump