RE: Alltrax, was RE: (ET) Newbie tries plowing and series controllers.

I had the same question as Markus, what did you do
with the field current?
If you only pulled 120 Amps max I'm guessing the
field had full voltage?
I'm also assuming this current measurement was in
the battery loop. Motor current is much higher during
acceleration with a PWM control (for example 25% duty
cycle from the control can pull 300 motor amps but
only 75 battery amps on the Alltrax).