(ET) (no subject)

I have an E15 and have a couple questions:

1. How does the brake system work? My motor cutout switch works when I depress the pedal, but the pads don't clamp down on the disc. Any pictures would be helpful.  Also on this topic, is there supposed to be a return spring? If so, where? Again a pic would be helpful!

2. Does anyone have an actual paint code for the yellow color?

3. How should I store the batteries if I'm not using it for the winter? I bought the battery compartment bags from Bill Gunn, and the batteries are only a year old.

4. Does anyone else have a problem with the tractor almost stopping and seeming to really strain when you turn the wheels all the way to the lock when traveling?

I know that's alot of q's, but your help will be appreciated!

Thank You,
Pete Bishop
Advantix Material Handling Services
Waukesha, WI
peterbishop advantixlift com
cell: 414-788-6695
ph:  262-896-2000
fx:   262-896-2020

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Bishop;Pete
FN:Pete Bishop (peterbishop advantixlift com)
ORG:Advantix Material Handling Services
TITLE:Sales Manager
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(262) 896-2000
TEL;CELL;VOICE:(414) 788-6695
TEL;WORK;FAX:(262) 896-2020
ADR;WORK:;;N15 W22120 Jericho Dr;Waukesha;WI;53186;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:N15 W22120 Jericho Dr=0D=0AWaukesha, WI 53186=0D=0AUnited States of America
URL;WORK:http://www.advantixlift.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:peterbishop advantixlift com
REV:20040614T165004Z
END:VCARD