(ET) For Sale E-20 and a couple others

Hello Folks,

I have an E-20 tractor that is forsale.
I have used the machine to plow, snowblow and mow.   Lately how ever I sold
all the implements and it has just been used as a tow motor for the
trailer,and yard rake.

I guess it would be considered fair cosmetic condition.  Mechancally the
motor runs very well and batteries are in good condition trojan 220's

Just recently the sterring gear is jumping teeth so it is almost impossible
to steer. The lift assembly was removed.   I have 2 front lift assemblies

I also have 2 other e-12's or e-15'  shift lever throttle control for parts
or rebuild.  Plus afew other odds and ends.

Call or email for more details...    asking $300 for the whole lot.

PaulC
W1VLF

860-485-0355

I am located in Northwest Connecticut   town of Harwinton   About 20 miles
north of Waterbury and 20 miles West of Hartford.

At the intersection of RTE 4   and RTE 72

Thank you