Re: (ET) E20 current draws update

Mike,

I bought 3 of the following blades and used the original mower deck blade
bolts.

Oregon P/N 96-002  =  Dynamark 44252    Length 14-11/16"   Center hole -
3/8"

I installed them yesterday...they almost touch tip to tip and weigh a
little
more than the old ones.
I also had to keep checking and reinstalling a couple times till the blade
tips would miss each
other.  They do have slightly more vibration...but the cut....oh the
cut...it is a huge improvement.
There is more suction to lift the blades of grass at the expense of drawing
only 4 more amps.
You would swear that the whole 42" width was cut by one blade.  Something
else, I have the
baffles and rear discharge.  I also noticed that I had to seal each baffled
area as to not allow air
to be redirected to any other place except toward the rear.  I maintain a
thick, lush, dark green
Kentucky Bluegrass lawn and now I am satisfied with my tractors cutting
performance.

Tim