(ET) steering stuff

Sorry, everyone, the two gear sets I've got are gone, Steve and Marcus were first in.. I don't have any decals for the panels that are any good, the panel I have is a piece of moded plastic with words cast in, all black now, used to have white painted lettering. Have a drive motor from the e-15, (not checked yet) and one from an unknown model. This is about 4" dia and 16" long with single drive pulley, it runs ok on 12 volts.. Has a heavy red and black wire plus a couple light gage wires, maybe thermal switch.

wombat