RE: (ET) Rear bucket?

Steve,

I have a WH rear lift and, even though the motor seems quite
powerful, I would go with using a small winch and be building my
own rear lift.

I am still thinking about a loader bucket as well and also
thought that the rear bucket would be a much better choice.
In addition, I happen to have a tiller bar mounted, which
makes it relatively simple to mount a bucket. I've build a
simple prototype bucket/deck out of plywood and 2x4s and
found that the rear lift has trouble lifting the bucket once
you put more than 100 pounds in it.

Markus
2 E20