Re: (ET) Age and Demographics

I am 38 and have had a E12M for 4 years.  It is a usefull tool and a hobby for me.
Rob Brockway, NH

ThompsonG DFO-MPO GC CA wrote:
OK the age thing
52 and I plan on rebuilding and collecting ET as a full time
retirement hobby. Which is 873 day, 7 hours, 9 minutes and 51 second from
now.
BTW by July my fleet could be up to 8 and perhaps 9
EM12 (General Electric)
E12 (General Electric)
2 - E10s (General Electric)
2 - C145 (Wheelhorse)
A-90 (Wheelhorse)
2 E-36. (New Idea)
Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca
Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington (Ontario)
L7R 4A6