Re: (ET) I need new parts -- please help

        I was having trouble with my relays also.  # one the c.c. relay was
burned out.  # two the FR had a weak coil, it was turning green.  If the
mower deck was on I had to push the relay on by hand then it would stay on
# three the 2RTN had bent contacts and didn't always turn on.  # four had
burned contacts.  The foot pedal switches were worn down to the point they
didn't always work.  Plugs and circuit boards were corroded and causing
trouble.  The fuse holder was getting hot.  They were old and wearing out.
I took everthing out and installed an AllTrex controler and all new
wireing.
A lot of work?  Yes.  but not as much as replacing everything that was
giving me trouble. (With Bill closed down that's impossable now).
Expensive?  Not as much as replacing just the relays and foot pedal
switches.  Was it worth it?   YES ! !   MANY TIMES OVER.

Ralph V
ralphgv centurytel net