(ET) snow

HUH, I'll send you some of my spare stuff {:-{. Just got pretty well gone except for some 6 ft piles along the road, can even see to pull out of the drive - so we will end up with another foot or so today. Hey, only another month and 1/2 and I;'ll be able to start tilling. (;-')

Know what you mean about axles or wheels sticking out, modified my tool shed door the other day - but no got a space so the cats can go thru to hunt.

wombat