(ET) Re: New guy in town...

I just wanted to say "thank you" to all of you who took the time to respond
to my prospective owner concerns.  Your thoughts and perspectives have been
quite helpful, as has been this ongoing list (even if over my head at
times).

Sounds like many have had good experiences with their machines and my
confidence has been reinforced.  So...  onward to find a good E-15!

Steve

PS  If anyone's looking for parts, I believe there are a number of items up
on Ebay at the moment - mostly electrical.  Just search elec trak.