To: <ralphgv centurytel net>; <>
Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2004 12:58 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) Lift motor control

the lift motor is only 18v.  I think I've seen warnings about shortening
its
life running it at higher voltage.  you might check the archives...

dave
seattle

Hi
I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on using this controller for
running the lift motor on 36 volts?  It is rated for 20 amps at 36 volts
and only $42.00 each.   Go to
http://www.warehousesensations.net/x360_parts and scroll down to item #
X360-220 (AKA) "The Brain".

Ralph Vogan