(ET) Weight

I finally received my 400# capacity scale in the mail, and I took an
opportunity
yesterday to weigh 2 of the large components of our tractors.  I first
weighed
myself, then myself with the item, and subtracted my weight.

Anyway, long story short...

E20 mower deck (fully laden with motors and metal baffles underneath):
  135 pounds* (I *knew* it had to be over 100#)

Dozer Blade (complete with metal brackets and control handle, but not the
metal
bracket that attaches to/stays on the tractor):
  100 pounds*

* = +/- 2 pounds

 mailto:Jeremy Gagliardi com
 http://Jeremy.Gagliardi.com