(ET) Auxiliary Batteries

I have seen several mentions of booster or aux batteries using 3 x 12V,
group 31 size. I assume these fit in the weight box. What brand/model
battery should I be looking for. What has worked for the rest of you?

Part B: I was thinking of using these to run the snowblower; making up a
short 'extension' cord to reach the blower cord, with some kind of
disconnect or relay. Is that the best way - or does paralleling the aux and
main batteries work well (or better). If so how do you hook them in?

(Snow coming and I'm not quite ready!)

SteveS
E20