RE: (ET) Loaders

Keith - Good luck with the loader!  You need to think about a weight box and/or wheel weights too.  Can you provide any info about "Wright Way"?  A google search reveals many, one of which manufactures dump trailer in Iowa.  I assume the "Wright Way" you speak of is gone by now.  Mine came from E.G. & W. Manufacturing in Eagle Grove (perhaps that's where the EG came from) Iowa, apparently long sice gone.  Who knows - maybe the W stood for Wright.
Pieter
-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu [mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Keith Stieg
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 9:28 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Loaders

   Hi  Guys

 Found a loader E-Bay two weeks ago, It seems they are not as hard to find

as I thought!   Wright Way built loaders for Cub Cadet, John Deere and some

Others.  Now that I know this, I remember seeing them on other tractors!

 They just had different mounting tabs and of course a hydro-pump

out front.  This one was for a Cub,  It will not take much to change it over !

Bill had a brand new complete motor, pump and bracket still in stock.

Already received It , Hard to believe all the things he has.

A good sandblast and paint job, it should be ready to haul .

Keith Stieg      MPLS.  MN.